Thursday, December 2, 2010

March of a 1000 Flaming Skeletons 2010 - OKC

The 2010 March of 1000 Flaming Skeletons!  Me and my bro hit it up again this year, another awesome time, little bit of travel difficulties but we made it there and eventually back home.  We had a new recruit, my bro's friend Jeff.  We showed up early and did the rock n roll parking lot skeleton style, improvised beer cooler and all.  Got to hang with Wayne. Lots of cool parade entries, zombies, sexy evil chicks, Michael Meyers was cool.  I don't think anyone burned in the parade, but one skeleton girl told me to look out cause I almost scorched her.  Lots of smoke and tons of screaming parade goers.
 The King Diamond of skeletons.


This dude was the Grand Marshall, Count Gregore.



My brother gave me shit cause I said I would be a furry if chosen, kinda glad that I wasn't.


 Wayne was running around all day. 




 The pre March rally.









 Wayne rolled the whole parade in the space bubble.



No comments:

Post a Comment